Spoiler WWE Smackdown 6/29/12 Spoiler June 29 2012
Live WWE Smackdown Spoilers for 6/29/12:
- Layla defeated AJ Lee with help from Daniel Bryan. Bryan came out chanting YES and AJ was distracted, allowing Layla to get the win. Bryan called out Vickie Guerrero and demands AJ be banned from ringside during his WWE Title match against CM Punk at Money in the Bank. Vickie announces AJ will be the guest referee for the match.
- Vickie announces Money in the Bank qualifying matches for tonight and next week. The first is up next.
- Damien Sandow defeated Zack Ryder to qualify for Money in the Bank.
- Tyson Kidd defeated Jack Swagger to qualify for Money in the Bank.
- Jack Swagger got on the mic but ended up getting laid out by Jerry Lawler to a big pop from the crowd. This was likely a dark segment.
- Santino Marella and Christian defeated Cody Rhodes and David Otunga to qualify for Money in the Bank.
- Otunga got on the mic and posed for the crowd after the match. Triple H came out and hit him with a Pedigree for another dark segment. Booker T also hit Otunga and did a Spin-a-rooni for a pop.
- Backstage segment with Bryan and AJ.
- Ryback beat two local wrestlers in a squash.
- Teddy Long announces Layla and The Great Khali vs. Aksana and Antonio Cesaro for Tuesday’s live SmackDown. Teddy will be the General Manager for RAW and SmackDown.
- Tensai defeated Justin Gabriel to qualify for Money in the Bank.
- Sheamus defeated Dolph Ziggler and Alberto Del Rio in the main event to retain the World Heavyweight Title. Sheamus got the win after a Brogue Kick on Ziggler.
More Coming Shortly…..Refresh for Live Updates!!
Tonight WWE will tape this week’s Smackdown portion of WWE Superstars from The Ford Center in Evansville, Indiana. Here are the full results.
- Brodus Clay (w/Cameron, Naomi) defeated Drew McIntyre.
- WWE Superstars (Airing Thursday)
- The Uso Brothers defeated Hunico and Camacho.
- Sin Cara defeated Antonio Cesaro (w/Aksana) via count out.
- Kane defeated Heath Slater.
- Prime Time Players defeated Primo & Epico.